NDT Level III Services & ASME U Stamp Consulting.
- Selection of right nondestructive testing method & techniques suitable for the application.
- Selection of suitable NDE equipment for specific job.
- Preparation of NDE inspection procedures for perticuler methods & technique.
- Preparation of procedures based on International, National Codes, Standards and Specifications to meet customer requirements.
- Preparation of Test report formats and NDE technique sheets.
- Preparation of advanced NDE Procedures such as UT of TKY joints, Immersion Testing Procedure and Aerospace NDT procedures
- Procedures for Advanced NDT methods such as PAUT & TOFD.
- Preparation of Written Practices as per ASNT recommended practice SNT-TC-1A Current Edition..
- Review of all inspection procedures as per Client's Specification.
- Training and certification of personnel as per employer's written practice
- ASME U stamp certification consulting services.
- NDE Personnel Trainees, NDT Level I, II & III
- Material Testing, Welding inspection and other quality control related posts
In-house NDT Level III can assist you in the following:
- Study of methods/techniques suitable for the components as per applicable codes, standards and specifications or client requirements
- Study in selecting the right equipments suitable for the application
- Inspection and commissioning of equipments
- Calibration and maintenance of equipments and accessories